Save these dates for stops on the Rebel Buddha: On the Road to Freedom 2010 Tour! Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche will be joined by panelists representing various traditions for an exploration of Western Buddhism and the experience of the modern‐day traveler on this road to freedom. The program will include teachings, music and video, contemplative exercises, and discussion. Presented by Nalandabodhi.
• New York, NY: Sunday, November 14, 10 AM – 5:30 PM, The Great Hall at Cooper Union. More info
• Halifax, NS: Thursday, November 18, 6 PM – 9:30 PM, The McInnes Room at Dalhousie University. More info
• Toronto, ONT: Saturday, November 20, 10 AM – 5:30 PM, The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon at the Toronto Reference Library. More info
• Boulder, CO: Saturday, November 27, 10 AM – 5:30 PM, The Boulder Theater. More info
• Seattle, WA: Sunday, December 5, 10 AM – 5:30 PM, ACT Theater at the Washington State Convention Center. More info